Universal Needles, Size 100/16
Color Code: None
Feature: Slightly rounded point.
Fabric Use: Numerous - wovens and knits. A great general purpose needle. Works with all household sewing machine brands.
Suitable fabrics: Universal for a wide range of fabrics:
- Brocade, fleece, leather (thin), velvet, seersucker
- Batiste, chiffon, organdy, organza, taffeta
- Chambray, terry, linen
- Crepe, poplin, voile
- Cord, felt, jacquard, calico
- Velour, wool/wool-mix fabric
- Tulle, viscose, panne velvet, half-linen
- Lavable, nylon, loden
Quantity: Five (5) needles per card.
Product Code: 1778C
HAx1 is another name for the Universal Needle.
Special feature: Largest selection of needle sizes
Point shape: Slightly rounded point