- Ideal for making regular or fusible bias tape, 6mm wide.
- Full instructions on how to cut and sew fabric strips inside of package.
- Fusible Bias Tape maker is used with a fusible web and your choice of fabric. You can make a instant bias tape in a snap. Insert heat sensitive adhesive tape in the upper groove and fabric in the lower groove and pull both at the same time while ironing will create a fusible bias tape. Useful for lattice, meshwork quilting, piping (trimming) and sewing. This is a great tool for celtic and stained glass quilting.
- A precision tool that folds fabric into perfect halves automatically. Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim. It's fast, economical and perfectly coordinated. Fusible web is applied as fabric is pulled through the tape maker for easy one-step application of bias tape. No pinning or basting.
- You can make heat sensitive adhesive bias tape from any fabric you like.
Fusible bias tape makes it easy to create intricate designs on your sewing crafts without cutting, planning and pinning the fabric down. You simply iron the bias tape to your fabric and finish it off with decorative stitches.
For making fusible adhesive bias tape from any fabric. These all new Sew Easy fusible bias makers have finger grips on each side to help keep fingers away from the application area. Easy and fun to use. Will also make non fusible bias tape. Perfect for Celtic and stained glass quilts.